- You’ll need an internet connection at least once to download jQuery and to access APIs (e.g. Flickr)
- You’ll need a text editor of your choice to write the code, we’ll go through the installation process for one such editor
- No other software is required
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In Our Complete jQuery Course:
- Effects & Animations: Make your site come alive with jQuery’s animation utilities and enhance your the responsiveness of your design to user behavior and input. Beautify your site with elegant animations, e.g. fading in elements, sliding in submenus and highlighting selected elements.
- DOM Manipulation: Change the contents and appearance of any element in the DOM, even dynamically added ones. Select any element with ease and modify its CSS styles, positioning, content text, image src, or whatever you can think of.
- Learn AJAX: Discover how to fetch and add content to your page dynamically without reloading. Fetch images from Flickr, movies from TheMovieDB and display all using jQuery’s user-friendly syntax.
- Event Handling: Learn how to handle any user input events, including mouse clicks and keyboard input. Use keyboard input to create a simple game with a main player moving around using the arrow keys.
- Form Validation: Create a fast-feedback form that notifies your users of incorrectly formatted input before even submitting the form. Additionally, perform basic validation checking with jQuery before sending the form data to the server.
Inside the course, you’ll not only have life-long access to all the lectures but also to us. We’ll be there to personally answer all your questions and help you get the most out of this course. Also, you can always let us know any suggestions and wishes you have to improve the course. Additionally, we’ll include all the resources you need to fully follow along, including the project code, configurations, presentation slides etc.
You should definitely take this course if you can identify with one of the following:
- I know HTML & CSS and want to expand my knowledge to work as a web developer.
- I’m a student interested in web design & web development and want to learn to create awesome & beautiful sites in less time